These forms are provided for the convenience of residents of Wayne County, Ohio. Where indicated, they are in PDF format. To download a free PDF reader, visit Adobe.com and download Acrobat Reader. To download a particular form, click the name of the document below. Many of these forms can be completed online and then printed out and filed with the Clerk of Courts for Wayne County. Some must be printed and then completed manually. MAKE SURE TO READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
REMEMBER - Legal matters are often complicated and involve issues that are best handled by an attorney. We advise all litigants coming before our court to retain an attorney.
Adult Probation Forms and Documents
- General Rules and Conditions of Community Control (pdf)
- Intervention in Lieu of Conviction Process (pdf)
- Intervention in Lieu of Conviction Eligibility (pdf)
Pretrial Diversion Program Forms
- Pretrial Diversion Program Description (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program Flowchart (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program General Rules (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program Criteria for Acceptance (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program Application (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program Client Statement Form (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program Waiver Form (pdf)
- Pretrial Diversion Program Release Form (pdf)
Please note: You will need Acrobat Reader in order to view and print PDF documents and forms. If you do not have Acrobat loaded on your PC, click on Adobe's icon below to download a free version of Acrobat Reader.
NOTE ON PDF FORMS - These forms cannot be saved with the information you input using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader product. If you complete a form using only Reader, make sure to print it out immediately before leaving the form or you will lose your information. To save the forms with the information intact, you must purchase the full version of the Adobe Acrobat product or set up and use another PDF capable product. The full version of Acrobat Reader can be purchased at Adobe.com.